Please call our customer service number: 1-844-313-7116 or mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining the problem and attaching photo(s) (ifpossible). Afikim will send the replacement part(s) as indicated in the “Defective item process”.
Scooter Warranty Policy
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For One (1) year from the date of invoice issued by Afikim Electric Vehicles to Dealer, Afikim Electric Vehicle will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Afikim Electric Vehicle to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, Including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
- Motor/Brake (electronic function ONLY)
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
For one (1) years from invoice, Afikim Electric Vehicle will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Afikim Electric Vehicle to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Rubber Components (except tires)
- Plastic components (except body)
- Electronic Controllers
- Any other electrical subassembly
- The battery is covered by a separate warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Afikim Electric Vehicle.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic shrouds
- Armrest pads
- Motor brushes
- Brake Pads
- Tires and tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Afikim Electric Vehicle
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Afikim Electric Vehicle
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Afikim Electric Vehicle
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Afikim Electric Vehicle Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Afikim Electric Vehicle without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited for one (1) years from the invoice date and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.