Everest & Jennings Detatchable Desk Arm Bariartric Wheelchair
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
GF Health Products, Inc. (“GF”) warrants to the original purchaser only that it will replace or repair components, at GF’s sole discretion, that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and service. All warranties are conditioned upon the proper use of the products strictly in accordance with good commercial practice and applicable GF instructions and manuals, including proper use and maintenance. To the extent that a component is warranted by a third party, GF conveys all of its rights under that warranty to the original purchaser, to the extent permitted. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to GF’s customer service team within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by GF or its authorized representative, prove to be a warranty item.
This limited warranty is not transferable.
The warranted components and time period are set forth below:
Sideframes and crossbraces: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . five years
Wheels, handrims, front rigging, forks: . . . . . . . . . . one year
All other durable components not listed above: . . six months
The applicable warranty period shall commence from date of shipment to the original customer, unless there is an expiration date on the component in which case the warranty shall expire on the earlier of warranty period or the expiration date.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to the Distributor from whom the Customer purchased the product within the applicable warranty period. If there is not a Distributor, you must contact GF directly by calling 1.770.368.4700, sending a fax request to 1.770.368.2386, or by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific directions will be provided by the Customer Service Representative. Failure to abide by the specific directions will result in denial of the warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover and GF shall not be liable for the following:
1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
2) Products which are not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained as required in the official manual for the applicable product;
3) Products considered to be of a non-durable nature including, but not limited to: casters, filters, fuses, gaskets, lubricants, and charts;
4) Accessories or parts not provided by GF;
5) Charges by anyone for adjustments, repairs, replacement parts, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with such products which are not expressly authorized in writing, in advance, by GF;
6) Any labor or shipping charges incurred in the replacement part installation or repair;
7) Costs and expenses of regular maintenance and cleaning; and
8) Representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than GF.
ENTIRE WARRANTY, EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DISCLAIMER
THIS WARRANTY IS GF’S ONLY WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GF MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF ANY MODEL OR SAMPLE WAS SHOWN TO THE CUSTOMER, SUCH MODEL OR SAMPLE WAS USED MERELY TO ILLUSTRATE THE GENERAL TYPE AND QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND NOT TO REPRESENT THAT THE PRODUCT WOULD NECESSARILY CONFORM TO THE MODEL OR SAMPLE IN ALL RESPECTS. THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PARTS. GF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCOME, LOSS OF USE, DOWNTIME, COVER, OR EMPLOYEE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR WAGES, PAYMENTS AND BENEFITS.
The warranties contained herein contain all the representations and warranties with respect to the subject matter of this document, and supersede all prior negotiations, agreements and understandings with respect thereto. The recipient of this document hereby acknowledges and represents that it has not relied on any representation, assertion, guarantee, warranty, collateral contract or other assurance, except those set out in this document. For additional information on this product or this warranty, please contact a GF Customer Service Representative.
1) Additional terms and conditions may apply.
2) Freight claims must be notated on the appropriate shipping documents and must be made with immediacy. International, federal and state regulations govern specific requirements for freight claims. Failure to abide by those regulations may result in a denial of the freight claim. GF will assist you in filing the freight claim.
3) Claims for any short shipment must be made within three (3) days of the invoice date.