Zip'r Return Policy
New products can be returned compliant to the following:
- New mobility scooters & electric wheelchairs that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 30 days from purchase date; a 25% restocking fee will apply.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in sale-able condition.
- The customer is also responsible for packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. Items not returnable after 30 days.
- Batteries will be placed in the same location as packaged.
- All battery cables will be disconnected from the batteries.
- If a shroud covers the batteries, said shroud will be in place over the batteries.
- If the batteries sit in a protected shell, they shall be shipped back in said protected shell.
- If the power device is a folding power wheelchair said batteries will be disconnected from battery cables and placed in individual sealed corrugated containers prior to shipping.
- Ensure no battery/batteries could come in contact with other batteries, conductive surfaces, or metal objects while in transport.
- Exposed terminals need to be protected with non-conductive caps or with tape, or other similar means.
- Batteries should also be secured so they will not shift during transport and their terminal caps will not come off.
- When returning a power product, the associated battery identification label must be attached to the outside of the ship carton.
Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
Unauthorized Returns Policy
Any product returned for credit to Zip’r without an authorized return number, or have the RMA clearly printed on the outside carton or shipping label will be refused. Zip’r will not pay processing, handling, or shipping for any returns, authorized or unauthorized.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Zip’r offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels, and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period and take precedence. During the warranty period, Zip’r reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.
How to Submit a Return
To expedite a return, please contact the Returns Department via email at email@example.com for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). You will be emailed the RMA once your return request has been approved.