Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Brands. Hassle Free Returns
Everest & Jennings Bariartric Transport Wheelchair - EJ777-3
The Everest & Jennings Bariatric Transport Wheelchair - EJ777-3 is designed as an affordable bariatric patient transfer device and known for its extra width. With its 24" width and 400 lb weight capacity, this transport chair combines extra capacity in addition to compact transport need. Handle mounted attendant locks make it easy for a companion to engage.
• Dual crossbrace with gusseted aluminum frame with epoxy painted finish in silver color
• Available in 24" width with 18" seat depth
• Black, padded nylon upholstery is flame retardant
• Fold-down back makes transport and storage easy
• Handle mounted attendant locks
• Large- flat free rear casters with 8" swivel front casters
• Removable flip-back desk length padded arms provide user comfort
• Detachable swingaway footrests for easy transfer
• Includes carry straps on seat for ease of lifting and folding
• Comes with positioning belt 42" length
• Available with anti-tippers on models after serial number IOS291
• Weighs 31 lb (w/o front riggings)
• Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code E1039
Everest & Jennings Warranty ==>click here to view<==
Bariartric Transport Wheelchair Video ==>clcik here to watch<==
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.