Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 17. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Brands. Hassle Free Returns
Nuprodx Tilt-In-Space Shower / Commode Chair MC3000 Tilt is a stationary shower chair with tilt-in-space capability for maximum support and comfort. Designed for those who need the stability of a tilt-in-space shower/commode chair, but don’t require the mobility offered by casters.
- Modular design with built in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width: 22”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20” to 26”
- Approximate weight: 38lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
We Proudly Ship With:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. This means that we received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Thereafter, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm the availability of your order for immediate shipment to your door.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and inform you of that. If your items will become available within (5) business days, we will process the charges and submit your order for shipment. If it takes any longer, we will inform you via email. The decision to proceed with or cancel the order rests solely on you, the buyer.
Should you wish to for us to proceed, we will process your order. Promptly after your product becomes available, we will ship your order to the address given. We will also notify you of the tracking info of your shipment via email.
If your order is in stock we will process the charges to your credit card. Your order will be shipped within five business days of the date of your order. We will send tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. Notification will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of placing your order, follow up with us at email@example.com
Warranty & Return
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.