Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 14 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Brands. Hassle Free Returns
WALK, RIDE AND REST
Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting and more
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN
Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
Vive Health Guarantee:
- frame - 1 year
- brakes / handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
We Proudly Ship With:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. This means that we received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Thereafter, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm the availability of your order for immediate shipment to your door.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and inform you of that. If your items will become available within (5) business days, we will process the charges and submit your order for shipment. If it takes any longer, we will inform you via email. The decision to proceed with or cancel the order rests solely on you, the buyer.
Should you wish to for us to proceed, we will process your order. Promptly after your product becomes available, we will ship your order to the address given. We will also notify you of the tracking info of your shipment via email.
If your order is in stock we will process the charges to your credit card. Your order will be shipped within five business days of the date of your order. We will send tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. Notification will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of placing your order, follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Match Guarantee
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.