Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Brands. Hassle Free Returns
Zip'r 4 Traveler Mobility Scooter is a top quality foldable motor scooter. It’s a fun and practical 4-wheel electric scooter to drive. It boasts a safe, smooth and stable ride. Best Motor scooter for adults.
The adjustable up-swing armrest and swivel of the chair will welcome you to the best 4-wheel electric scooter for adults. From the moment you first sit in the padded supportive seat, its comfort is instantly realized.
The simple and usable control panel is user-friendly, and its operation is quickly mastered. Easily steer, change direction, check battery range, and set a maximum speed. The controls of the Zip'r Traveler 4-wheel electric powered mobility scooter are all within arm’s reach.
On a full charge and at a maximum speed of 4.25mph, a travel range of 12 miles can be achieved.
Zip'r 4 Traveler Mobility Scooter is portable too. Effortlessly disassemble and re-assembles its five transportable component parts without the use of tools. They easily fit into the trunk of standard size vehicles.
Zip'r Mobility rigorously test each of their mobility scooters, to ensure their high quality, reliability, and durability standards are achieved.
We strive to surpass the expectations of the Zip'r 4 Traveler Mobility Scooter customers.
Zip'r Shipping Policy
- Free standard shipping on all orders.
- Standard shipping generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery (orders frequently arrive sooner).
- We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers
- In the case of a return, shipping charges are non-refundable
***Shipping charges for any returns are the customer's responsibility. We do not pay or refund shipping charges for any returns***
Zip'r Return Policy
New Electric Wheelchairs Shipped to Residential Addresses
New products can be returned compliant to the following:
- New mobility scooters & electric wheelchairs that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 30 days from purchase date; a 25% restocking fee will apply.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in sale-able condition.
- The customer is also responsible for packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. Items not returnable after 30 days.
When any power product is returned with batteries, these steps must be followed:
- Batteries will be placed in the same location as packaged.
- All battery cables will be disconnected from the batteries.
- If a shroud covers the batteries, said shroud will be in place over the batteries.
- If the batteries sit in a protected shell, they shall be shipped back in said protected shell.
- If the power device is a folding power wheelchair said batteries will be disconnected from battery cables and placed in individual sealed corrugated containers prior to shipping.
- Ensure no battery/batteries could come in contact with other batteries, conductive surfaces, or metal objects while in transport.
- Exposed terminals need to be protected with non-conductive caps or with tape, or other similar means.
- Batteries should also be secured so they will not shift during transport and their terminal caps will not come off.
- When returning a power product, the associated battery identification label must be attached to the outside of the ship carton.
Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
Unauthorized Returns Policy
Any product returned for credit to Zip’r without an authorized return number, or have the RMA clearly printed on the outside carton or shipping label will be refused. Zip’r will not pay processing, handling, or shipping for any returns, authorized or unauthorized.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Zip’r offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels, and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period and take precedence. During the warranty period, Zip’r reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.
How to Submit a Return
To expedite a return, please contact the Returns Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). You will be emailed the RMA once your return request has been approved.
Price Match Guarantee
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.